Easy Schedule - News
- NEW REGISTRATION OF ENVIRONEMNTS
- If a lesson is not given in the assigned classroom, it can use another space that cannot be shared at the same time by other classrooms.
- In this case, we have created an environment registration so you can tell to Easy Schedule where that lesson should be lectured.
- To create an environment, go to step 4 and click in the button "ENVIRONMENTS". Provide a list of environments with a meaningful name, for example: Music Room, Laboratory, Teaching Center etc.. Close the assistant
- Then, click on the classroom and on the schedule grid of this classroom and check the environment in which the lesson will be held. Only use the environment registration if the lesson is not given in its designated classroom and if this space cannot be utilized by other classrooms at the same time.
REQUEST A NEW FEATURE FOR EASY SCHEDULE!
If your institution has a specific routine that can not be answered by Easy Schedule, make a description of the problem. We will contact you and add the feature with no cost.